Thursday, January 31, 2019

criticized for having something

More than once I have been criticized for having something dark in the upper lip (says a friend who has studied aesthetics, in school they teach that women have no mustache, but upper lip Princess Hair Review). To me, I am relaxed and inconstant for this hair (because I have better things to spend my time), my boyfriends told me that they had never been with a woman who was not always shaved.

The mandate, as Veet's advertisements show, is not to have the habit of waxing, but always being perfectly plucked. This dismantles the argument that equates hair removal to facial shave in men since, unless they work in a very strict work environment, most men do not shave every day, from time to time they look multi-day beard , or let some part grow (mustache, goatee, sideburns ...).

No comments:

Post a Comment